A no smoking sign is placed in an area where smoking is not allowed and should be placed in a working atmosphere or a business premises. It helps to improve the air quality and allows everyone in a facility to breathe easily.
NSW State No Smoking Signs – No Smoking Within 4 Metres From Entry Or Exit
- Help meet new No Smoking Legislations by displaying a clear message
- Comply with the new ‘4 metre law’
- Avoid heavy fines by preventing people from smoking indoors or near your building, facility or business
- Enforce your workplace’s no smoking policy.
- Help stop second hand smoke in crowded areas and support the environment