Arrow Safety’s Slope Top Metal Bollard is created from steel. As a result, it is highly durable and has a high impact resistant to prevent car collisions. These bollards are perfect for preventing damage from vehicular accidents. Therefore, they protect pedestrians, buildings and properties from any potential damage. The yellow ensures these bollards are highly visible. As a result, they provide protection throughout all hours of the day.
Comply with AS/NZS 3845:1999
- Should be a 1600mm allowance between bollards
- Approximate bollard height of 1000mm
- Enough space between the bollard and kerb to allow for pedestrians, vehicle overhangs, and door openings
- Motorists, cyclists and pedestrians needs to be able to see the bollard
- The bollard should not be installed in the common pedestrian path
- It needs to be strong enough to prevent damage from a 4×4 vehicle
Contact Us For An Installation Quote
Arrow Work and Safety Gear does not just supply these slope top bollards. We can also have our bollards installed on your premise. Contact us for a free installation quote if you are looking to have these installed at your site. Our team of professionals will be happy to advise you on the best course of action.