These bollards differ from your regular metal bollards because they secure parking spaces or protect other areas. The Metal Fold-Down Locking Bollard comes equipped with a key lock. To protect your parking space or other area, use the key provided. Unlock the bollard, and ensure it is standing upright vertically. Once the bollard is in place, use the key to lock it in position. To lower the fold-down bollard to its horizontal position, unlock it and place the vertical portion flat against the ground. Constructed from steel, these bollards are highly durable and can withstand impact from moving vehicles.
AS/NZS 1170.1 Compliant
- Designed for vehicle access control and parking space protection
- The lay-flat position is only 80mm high to allow vehicles to drive over it
- Must be safety yellow in colour
- Reflective sign face is optional
- Must be installed 750mm deep into parking space, measured from the line separating the space from the lane
- Must be an even distance from the two side lines of the space
Contact Us For An Installation Quote
Arrow Work and Safety Gear does not just supply these. We can also have our bollards installed on your premise. Our team can have these installed on concrete and asphalt surfaces. Contact us for a free installation quote if you are looking to have these installed at your site. Our team of professionals will be happy to advise you on the best course of action.